2007-01-15

Del.ici.us

Today I took some effort in finding out how Del.ici.us really works. I found out that you can use del.icio.us to:
  • Keep links to your favorite articles, blogs, music, reviews, recipes, and more, and access them from any computer on the web.
  • Share favorites with friends, family, coworkers, and the del.icio.us community.
  • Discover new things. Everything on del.icio.us is someone's favorite -- they've already done the work of finding it. So del.icio.us is full of bookmarks about technology, entertainment, useful information, and more. Explore and enjoy.
Few of friends and collegueas are using it regularly. After hearing an item about it in one my favorite podcasts of Radio Online on my iPod it gained also my interest. I opened a profile and will add various items there in the near future. Lets see if will take over Google as my favourite search engine up till now.

If you want to know more about my favourites check my profile.

Geen opmerkingen: